Web Content Display Web Content Display

University Resources


Warnock Issues

If there is a water leak or other problem in WEB that occurs in the evening or over the weekend, you can call 581-7221. They have an emergency responder on campus 24/7

You can also send email to:
Rod Mitchell
Facility Coordinator
College of Engineering
University of Utah
Please CC Chris and Deb on the email.