Windows Printer Setup
Before you add a printer, you will need the "name, make and model number". This information is labeled on each printer.
To view a list of available printers visit http://web-printers:631/printers
1. For Windows 8, go to Control Panel and Click on Hardware and Sounds (if control panel is set to view in category format) Click the menu and select "Devices and Printers". Rest should be same in Windows 8 and Windows 7.
2. Select "Add a Printer"
3. Select "Add a network, wireless or Bluetooth printer"
4. Choose "The printer that I want isn't listed"
5. Mark the bullet for "Select a shared printer by name" in the text box type " http://web-printers:631/printers/" followed by the name of the printer you are adding. In this example "juice".
6. Select make and the model of the printer then click "OK"
7. Click "Next"
8. Click "Finish"
9. The printer should now be in your printers list and ready to Print.