Web conferencing enables groups to work on projects or with study groups remotely across the city or state any time of the day or night, from the comfort of a house or apartment. Collaborate with students on assignments, or work with other staff or faculty around the world on projects.
It is easy to setup virtual classrooms where students can participate interactively with instructors or other students, view live or recorded presentations, and share documents.
- Choose the appropriate software application based on the protocol needs of the participants and the requirements of the meeting.
- It is important to make sure that all meeting participants have functioning user accounts and passwords beforehand.
- For guest UofU uNID accounts contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please check the Video Conferencing Software Support page and the Hardware Support page for additional information concerning accounts, connections, and troubleshooting.
- Make sure to use headphones when conferencing to avoid echo and unnecessary feedback.
- Most laptops and iMac systems feature a built-in microphone and camera.