The Polycom PVX business-class video conferencing software application delivers high-quality audio, video, and content sharing to your PC and USB camera.
Number of Locations: 2
- Easy to set up and use
- Ideal for remote workers or remote sites to communicate visually with organizational offices
- Outstanding video and audio delivered by through standards-based technology
- Easily share data with conference participants
- Delivers business-class video quality at VGA resolution
- Enables users with the ability to show their PC desktop using Polycom People+Content technology
- Includes 14 kHz audio with superb echo cancelling
- Premium performance and advanced features complement larger room systems
- Enable your PC to deliver video conferencing over IP networks with Polycom iPriority QoS feature set
Setting Up a Meeting:
- Launch the Polycom PVX client application.
- Enter the IP or DNS name of the computer or MCU you are calling.
- Click on the green Call button.
- Make sure the System Volume on the computer is turned up and not muted.
- Turn on the microphones and make sure they have not been muted.
- Wait for other participants to join the conference.