FKIE currently has an open position for a researcher in visualization for Cyber Defence.
- work on research projects in the field of graphical user interfaces for cyber security/ cyber defence
- analysis of work flows and operator tasks in network/security operation centers
- development of visualization concepts for analyzing and displaying data relevant for cyber security
- evaluation of visualization concepts with respect to Human Factors
- scientific publication of the results obtained
You will have completed a degree in Computer Science or a related discipline.
Particular emphasis is placed on:
-data- & information visualization
-data analysis & data mining
-web technologies to implement the developed visualization concepts (d3js, webGL)
- possibility to pursuit a PhD
- work in a receptive, interdisciplinary team
- the candidate gets a full-time position (payment according to TvÖD)
- the position is limited to 2 years. A subsequent employment is possible.
The official job offer is published on the FKIE-webpage: https://recruiting.fraunhofer.de/Vacancies/12147/Description/1 .
Send your application quoting the reference number FKIE-2013-30 to: mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
or by snail to: Fraunhofer FKIE, Verwaltung, Fraunhoferstraße 20, D-53343 Wachtberg, GERMANY.
For more information about the position contact: mailto:email@example.com