Eigen is making a difference in patient outcomes and care with our innovative medical imaging products, and we’re looking for a software engineer to join our team.
ProFuse, our MRI image fusion product, is being used on patients daily to provide accurate, repeatable biopsies, with the assistance of Eigen’s mechanical guidance. We have a list of improvements in mind to make the system even better, and that’s where you can help us. We need a quality-focused software intern who’s familiar with C++ - if you know the QT framework, so much the better. You’ll be working with our existing team to add features, and lay the foundation for our next generation of products.
- In progress degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Engineering, Medical Imaging or related discipline.
- UI/UX programming experience.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Knowledgeable and experienced with C++ language.
Desirable but not required:
- Experience with medical devices, avionics, or other regulated technical products.
- Familiarity with ITK and VTK libraries.
- Experience with CMake build system.
- Image processing background strongly preferred.
- Strong mathematics background.
- GPU programming experience (CUDA).
This is a 6 month internship, on-site at our Grass Valley, CA location, but could lead to a full time W2 position.
Please send your resumes to email@example.com.
Find out more about Eigen here.