Job Title: Software Test Engineer I
Department: Research and Development
Job Purpose: Test and Develop software used in products
Salary: $45,000 – $60,000 based on experience
- B.S. in computer science or equivalent
- B.S. or 4 years equivalent experience
Skills and Abilities Required:
- Must have good organizational skills.
- Must be thorough and detail oriented.
- Must have excellent reading, writing and communication skills in the English language.
- Must have excellent editing skills.
- Must be able to work independently with little supervision.
- Must have excellent problem solving skills.
- Must be able to handle stressful situations.
- Must have excellent people skills.
- Must be proficient in computer skills with 2 years experience using Microsoft Office.
- Must have excellent reading comprehension.
- Fluent in C/C++
- Familiarity with source control systems
- Familiarity with MFC
- Familiarity with Linux
- Familiarity with Real-time systems
- Experience in a regulated software environment (e.g. medical devices)
- Familiarity with QT GUI programming
- Experience with GNU programming tools
- Experience with MSVC programming tools
Please contact Rudy Wilcox <Rwilcox@blackrockmicro.com>