Halvorsen Conference Room
OverviewLocation: Warnock Engineering Building (WEB) 4640
Capacity: 10-12 persons
Reservations and support: email@example.com
Features: The Halvorsen Conference Room is equipped for meetings, web conferencing, screen sharing, instant messaging, web seminars, lectures, conferences, and one-one teaching.
The breathtaking view of the Salt Lake Valley toward the west can make this room very bright in the afternoons. The Halvorsen Conference Room is located conveniently next to the Coon Visualization Lab and the Gross Informal Meeting Space.
1. Find the control panel next to the light switch at the room entrance.
2. Press 'On' to turn on the projector (wait... it could take a minute warm up)
3. Select 'Table' and plug the 'Table' HDMI cable into your laptop. Your laptop screen should blink then the projector will display your screen after a few seconds.
- For video and audio conferencing, make sure the tabletop microphones are enabled. You should see a green light, unless the mics are muted (red). It is not necessary to move the microphones, simply speak in the general direction of the mic. The echo cancellation system works best if the microphone is directly below the ceiling speakers.
- It is possible to make and receive phone calls at anytime using the ClearOne Telephone Controller Unit. During a web based audio or video conference the output of the telephone is mixed by the system, enabling remote and local users to participate in the conversation.