GoToMeeting is a Web conferencing tool that allows you to meet online rather than in a conference room. It's the easiest and most cost-effective way to organize and attend online meetings. Patented technology enables co-workers, customers and prospects to view any application running on your PC in real time.
Number of Locations:
The intuitive GoToMeeting interface lets you organize and attend meetings within minutes, from your PC or Mac computer. No training is required – be an online meeting expert, even your first time.
- Easy Meeting Entry: You and your attendees can join meetings in seconds, without having to set up complicated video feeds or Webcams. Attendees don't even have to register for an account.
- Simple Features: Easily share keyboard and mouse control or switch presenters. Share just a certain program or your whole screen. Even record your meetings.
- Integrated Audio: Phone conferencing numbers are included in email invitations and on the Control Panel, and VoIP begins instantly when you start the session.
Setting Up a Meeting:
- Go to http://www.gotomeeting.com and login. (email@example.com/gotosci2009)
- Click on "Host a meeting"
- Select "Meet Now" to initiate a meeting now, or select "Schedule Meeting" to set up a meeting for a later time..
- Invite others by clicking the "Email Invitation" button, or simply relay the meeting ID to other participants, who will then join using the meeting ID, entering it at either gotomeeting.com or joingotomeeting.com
- Once more than one participant has joined, the presenter can choose another participant to be the presenter, show their screen to other participants, or give control of their keyboard and mouse to other participants.