The Computing Research Center (www.cs.sandia.gov) and the Computer Sciences and Information Systems Center (www.sandia.gov/csit/) at Sandia National Laboratories invite outstanding candidates to apply for the 2014 John von Neumann Postdoctoral Research Fellowship in Computational Science. We are seeking exceptional candidates who
* possess a strong technical background in computational mathematics and scientific computing,
* demonstrate the ability for independent research and self-motivation,
* have excellent communication and interpersonal skills,
* have the potential for technical leadership, and
* have the ability to contribute and impact ongoing Sandia projects.
The application deadline is January 6, 2014. More information about the fellowship and the application process can be found on the John von Neumann Fellowship website: